ACNE-PRONE & OILY SKIN
Skincare for acne-prone & oily skin:
- Acne-prone skin is more alkaline than normal skin which has a mildly acidic pH. Products for oily and acne-prone skin benefit from being mildly acidic as this helps to return skin to its optimal pH.
- Products that have Salicylic Acid are effective at fighting blocked pores and bacterial growth. it removes dead skin cells (help prevent blocked pores) and opens up clogged pores. Salicylic acid reduces acnes and prevents the build-up of new acnes and is a key ingredient in Probiotics Micellar Cleansing Mousse (Oily & Acne-prone skin), Salicylic Acid + Beta-glucan Serum, and Acne Clear Cream
- Incorporating Zinc into your daily skincare help regulate skins natural oil production, reduces frequency and severity of acnes, reduced risk clogged pores, anti-bacterial properties, boosts skin immune system, and helps to heal skin damage. Zinc is a key ingredient in Zinc Niacinamide Serum.
- Skincare that includes Sulfur help fight against the bacteria that cause acnes and clear away dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores, and acnes. Sulfur is used in Acne Clear Cream.
Tips for acne-prone & oily skin
- Look after yourself: Exercise, a good night’s sleep and a healthy, balanced diet and reduce stress (which can trigger hormones and exacerbate acne).
- Avoid using greasy products.
- A non-comedogenic product is one that does not contain ingredients that are likely to clog pores (comedones). Clogged pores lead to the formation of blackheads, whiteheads.